LEGO Batman fans will be delighted to know that Wayne Manor has been Jokerized. The highly anticipated set was first available November 24th, 2017. What’s more is that it’s the biggest ever set from the LEGO Batman Movie line! LEGO 70922 The Joker Manor is packed with iconic details from the movie and perfectly captures the eccentricity and obsessiveness of the Joker character. Its release comes at the same time as the 75192 Millennium Falcon and the 10256 Taj Mahal.
LEGO 70922 The Joker Manor Batman Set
The huge LEGO Joker Manor set stands 55cm high, 66cm wide and 27cm deep. It’s not just for show either, with a whopping 3444-pieces it includes a lot of functioning parts. The funnest of which has to be the rollercoaster which encircles the manor, measuring over 3cm high, 15cm long and 3cm wide.
What’s included in the box?
- 3444 pieces (including functioning parts)
- 10 minifigures including The Joker, Batman, Barbara Gordon, Harley Quinn, Nightwing, Alfred Pennyworth, Classic Batsuit, Disco Batman*, Disco The Joker*, Disco Batgirl* and Disco Robin*
- 3 weapons including Batman’s Batarang, Barbara Gordon’s revolver and Harley Quinn’s bat.
*New minifigures for January 2018!
LEGO 70922 The Joker Manor Set Features
The Joker Manor’s functioning parts include;
- A rollercoaster track, cars and train (you can fit a minifigure in each of the 3 cars)
- A large buildable The Joker head with a trapdoor and slide. You can activate the trapdoor which sends a minifigure falling from the top of the head, cascading down the slide and out through the mouth.
- 2-wheel operated punching boxing gloves
- A rocking ‘The Joker’ ‘Ha! Ha!’ sign
- Rotating ‘big eye’ tower with lever-operated iris to ‘look’ up and down
Decorative Elements & Interior
There are also decorative elements including 2-level and 3-level towers with turrets and flag elements on top. A grand entrance with 2 buildable bombs, including translucent spark-style elements. Add to that other decorative multicolored, translucent elements and you’ve got yourself a Jokerized funhouse.
You will also recognise the Manor’s interior from scenes of the movie. The interior includes;
- 4 plastic bendy mirror elements helping to showcase the entrance hall
- Living room with a buildable grand piano and stool, bust, and fireplace with translucent-red fire-style elements
- Cinema room with a screen and minifigure seat (including a romantic DVD element)
- Kitchen with cup, pot and pan elements. You also get a buildable microwave with lobster, lemon and plate elements
- Music studio with a buildable mixing desk and loudspeakers, seat and a guitar element
- Swimming pool room with translucent-blue water-style elements
- An attic with 2 buildable boxes and a rat figure.
LEGO Joker Manor 70922 Pictures
Are you as obsessed with this LEGO Joker Manor set as the Joker is with Batman? Will you be buying it? Let us know your favourite functioning part of the set in the comments below!