Heartlake City couldn’t be complete without a riding club. Fortunately, the LEGO 41126 Friends Heartlake Riding Club is exactly what it needed! Let’s check it out.
LEGO 41126 Friends Heartlake Riding Club Review
The Heartlake City sets bring to life the Friends theme — a girl-oriented family of LEGO sets (which includes a TV series as well). Unlike previous ones such as the Belville themed sets, which also had a more female focus, the Heartlake sets have a story of their own.
Released in 2016, the LEGO Friends Heartlake Riding Club joins others such as the LEGO Heartlake Stables and the LEGO Heartlake Horse Show. Perfect for your horse-obsessed little girl or boy, it provides a place for the Friends mini-dolls to train and ride their horses.
As a whole, this set is 17cm high, 32cm wide and 14cm deep. It’s perfect for children aged 6 and up.
What’s in the box?
- 575 pieces
- Two mini-dolls: Mia and Stephanie
- A detailed, two-story stable building with two stalls, horse walker, a practice jump, feeding and drinking troughs, archway with a trophy display, changing room, cafeteria, loft area with 2 beds, a mouse house and grooming station
- Grooming items such as brush, comb, soap bottles, hair bows, bucket and fork
- Riding items such as saddle, reins and blankets
- Food such as watermelons slices, hay, apple, carrot, cheese, pie slices, water bottle and a cup of hot chocolate
- Two horses, a black and a brown and white painted one
This set features mini-dolls, which look different from regular LEGO minifigures and are a constant in the Friends thematic sets since 2012.
LEGO 41126 Heartlake Riding Club Speed Build Video
LEGO Friends Heartlake Club Pictures
LEGO Friends Heartlake Club Set Review
This set is a fairly simple build, but also a very enjoyable one. It’s set very firmly into the play category, as it’s meant for younger children, so the simplicity has a reason to be. And it’s perfect for its purpose: the colours are both soft pastels in some items and vibrant in others, giving it just the right balance. The set also comes with two original horses, and the stall stickers give their names: Ninja and Spice!
Pros & Cons
If you’re interested, however, the LEGO Heartlake Foal Washing Station and LEGO Horse Vet Trailer compliment this one very well. Together, the three sets make an even fuller experience, but they are not strictly necessary.
This set is clearly meant for children, but like most LEGO sets, there is an incredible amount of detail and lots of realistic items. Any horse-obsessed child will be very happy to play with this riding club set.
So what do you think, do you own this set? Do you have a child who would like this riding club? Let us know in the comments below!