LEGO have introduced a new Mountain Police subtheme that’s evidently been influenced by the success of the Forest Police subtheme from 2012. The next 2018 LEGO City Set we’ll introduce is the LEGO 60172 Dirt Road Pursuit set, released on January 1st, 2018.
LEGO 60172 Dirt Road Pursuit Set
What’s included in the box?
The LEGO Dirt Road Pursuit set includes the following;
- 297 pieces
- Instructions (you can find the online building instructions here)
- 3 minifigures (2 police officers and a crook), a police 4×4 with off-road tires, police motocross bike with kickstand and the crook’s 4×4 with minifigure cabin and space in the back for the loot
- Minifigure cab and a net shooter (push the button on the back of the net shooter to launch the string net at the crook)
- Rockslide element with boulder release functionality (just flick the lever to release the boulder).
- Accessory elements including a backpack, string net, 2 money bills, rockslide warning sign, handcuffs and a radio.
LEGO Dirt Road Persuit Description
The LEGO 60172 set is great for anyone that loves vehicles and the Police theme. It certainly leaves a lot to the imagination and encourages creative thinking. If you really wanted to create the ultimate police HQ, why not add this set to the LEGO 60174 Mountain Police Headquarters?!
- The police 4×4 measures over 3” high, 5” long and 3” wide.
- Motocross bike measures over 1” high, 2” long and under 1” wide.
- Crook’s 4×4 measures over 1” high, 4” long and 2” wide.
- Rockslide measures over 1” high, 1” wide and 2” deep.
- Boulder measures over 1” high, 1” wide and 1” deep.
Pros and Cons
Are you looking forward to the LEGO Dirt Road Pursuit set? Which other Mountain Police sets will be you be getting? Let us know in the comments below!