It’s back and even leaner than before! The Force Awakens fans will rejoice knowing that they can build the iconic Millennium Falcon starship from scratch, using our favourite interlocking brick system called LEGO. Read our full review on the unique LEGO 75105 Star Wars Millennium Falcon and celebrate the return of the Star Wars saga. You may want to check out the new 75192 Millennium Falcon (2017 VIP release), containing 7541 pieces!
When building this awesome 1329 piece set you will travel the galaxy with 6 minifigures, including Rey, Finn, Han Solo (notably with Grey hair), Chewbacca, Tasu Leech, a Kanjiklub Gang Member, plus a BB-8 Astromech Droid.
LEGO 75105 Star Wars Millennium Falcon
This set is recommended for ages 9-14, however it’s been built by expert lego builders and intermediate builders alike. It really is one of the coolest builds for any age. The finished build measures over 14cm high, 47cm long and 32cm wide! The product was released in 2015.
What’s included in the box?
- 1329 pieces
- 6 minifigures with weapons. The minifigures are Rey, Finn, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Tasu Leech, a Kanjiklub Gang Member, plus a BB-8 Astromech Droid.
- The weapons include; Han’s blaster pistol, Chewbacca’s bowcaster, Rey’s pistol, Finn’s blaster, Tasu’s pistol and the Kanjiklub gang rifle.
- The exterior features include; a detachable cockpit (space for up to 2 minifigures), top-and-bottom rotating laser turrets (with a hatch and space for a minifigure), dual spring-loaded shooters, sensor dish, small landing ramp, entrance hatch and opening hull plates.
- The interior features include; detailed hyperdrive, holochess board, secret compartment to store smuggled items, extra boxes, cables and storage for ammo.
- There are nine numbered bags inside. There are also small add-on bags with the same number and an extra bag with oversize parts (remember this oversized bag when starting).
- Clear instructions on how to build the Lego Star Wars Millennium Falcon 75105 ship.
Unboxing & Speed Build Video
See the full unboxing and speed build of a LEGO 75105 Falcon box set below;
Lego Star Wars Millennium Falcon 75105 Pictures & Minifigures
On the whole, the LEGO 75105 instructions were clear and allowed for speedy building (roughly 5-6 hours). However, there were a few pages where a little more help could have been given, maybe with a red circle indicating where the piece goes.
You should also know that there’s an unnumbered bag for oversized parts that you will need at the beginning(ish).
LEGO Millennium Falcon Review
Ever since we started building Star Wars LEGO, the goal was always the Millennium Falcon. Overall it was really fun to build and unlike most other builds. The finished starship looks amazing and will take center stage on the cabinet!
There are plenty of play features and the interior is very detailed. The stickers do add a good level of detail, but in some areas prints may have been more authentic. While some advanced builders will choose to modify the ship, we have decided to keep as is.
The main concern before building was the design of the ship, but after completing the build we were pleasantly surprised with how solid and study it was. You can pick it up and move it around without a problem.
Pros and Cons
Conclusion and final verdict
If you are looking for a fun build as a display piece or toy, then this unique set will be like nothing you’ve built before. It’s sturdy, with great attention to detail and allows you to recreate your favourite moments from the Force Awakens film. We really liked the idea of hidden play functions which can take some time to discover.
We feel Han and Chewbacca could be very sought after in the future as they are the most detailed we’ve seen so far.
Hans Solo’s starship is packed with exciting characters from the famous Star Wars movie and has some great play features. The LEGO 75105 Millennium Falcon is one of the highlights of our LEGO collection and you definitely don’t want to miss out on this one.